CURRENT STUDENTS: 36,667
LAUNCHING FIRST DEGREE PROGRAM IN ARABIC
UoPeople has launched the first online non-profit, tuition-free, American, accredited online degree program in Arabic!
Online Degree Programs
Accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) and partnered with top universities worldwide, UoPeople offers degree programs in Business Administration, Computer Science, Health Science, and Education.
- Meet our student, Thomas! Not only did he drop out of college, but he managed to do so 7 times! Thomas was a dedicated student, however, he simply could not afford college tuition while supporting his family of 21 members. But everything changed once Thomas discovered University of the People!
- Every year our graduates share with us what they've been up to, and how UoPeople impacted their lives! We are excited to share how UoPeople is making a difference in our 2020 alumni survey!
- By the age of 13, Sarah and her family were homeless. It was very difficult to find a job, so Sarah started completing her education and eventually enrolled at UoPeople to get her MBA. Now Sarah is working at Amazon and thriving in her career!
- Meet our student: Madeline! After Madeline got married and started a family, she took a job at a bakery. Shortly after, she realized this was not fulfilling enough. She enrolled at UoPeople to earn her MBA, which opened up new professional opportunities!
- Meet Our Student: Abubakar Keita! Born in Liberia, Abubakar was unable to get an education due to civil wars in his country — until he found UoPeople. Abubakar graduated from UoPeople and now uses his degree in Computer Science to teach students in his community how to use technology to change their lives.
- Meet Our Student: Jill! As an undocumented immigrant, Jill struggled to get a decent job and could not afford to go to college — until she found UoPeople. Now Jill is pursuing a degree in Business Administration without compromising precious time with her young daughter.
- Meet Our Student: Sita! Born in Guinea, Sita is poor, the sole provider for his family, and unable to leave Guinea to get a quality education - until he enrolled at UoPeople. Thanks to the internet, education is always available.
- Meet Our Student: Darwin! Born in Mexico where gang violence forced him and his family to escape to America, Darwin became an undocumented immigrant. Without documentation, Darwin struggled to get a job and an education — until he enrolled at UoPeople. Darwin hopes to use his education to open more doors to immigrants.
- Meet Our Student: Doug. Between work and home life, Doug shares how his busy schedule and lack of funds prevented him from furthering his education until he found UoPeople.
- Meet Our Student: Malik. From homeless to CEO, Malik shares his story of struggle and success as he furthers his education with UoPeople – to help him become the best CEO.
- President Reshef had the privilege to travel to Armenia and meet Nas Daily, along with several of our students. If you don’t already know him, Nas is a wonderful young man whose daily videos have inspired hundreds of millions around the world.
UoPeople is a 100% online college. Control your schedule by studying anytime and anywhere you want - at home, work, or even on the move.
Countries & Territories
first to second year
BA Degree Completion
Student To Faculty
of our students recommend uopeople
Don't Take Our Word For It
OUR ALUMNI WORK AT
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS NEXT WEEK!
Thursday, August 13, 2020
Applicants must be at least 16 years old
Applicants must show proof of high-school completion
Applicants must be English proficient
find out more
How UoPeople Helps Students During COVID-19
COVID-19 is disrupting life as we know it. Schools are shutting down around the world. At UoPeople we pride ourselves on our ability to continue as an online university without any disruption. Join the 27,000 students who are studying with us right now from over 200 countries and territories!