Well Rounded Education -Arts and Sciences
General education provides an intellectual foundation for the completion of the degree program of study as well as a lifetime of learning. These classes expose students to a wide-range of educational knowledge and methods. In the General Education requirements, students focus on:
- Developing critical thinking, analysis and communication skills.
- Acquiring quantitative and scientific literacy.
- Understanding basic components of civic engagement, citizenship, and the ethical dimensions of behavior.
- Exposure to the arts, humanities, behavioral science, and natural science.
- Diverse prospective on cultural, national, and historic diversities.
Learning to build connections between concepts and ideas, general education courses provide students with an environment to contemplate their meaning and significance, ensuring that they acquire a set of critical foundational skills through the completion of their online degree.
To learn more about the General Education Requirements course catalog, click here.