The Master of Education requires the completion of at least 39-semester hour credits of graduate-level study, including all courses listed for the degree.
To graduate, students must meet the following requirements:
• Complete a minimum of 39 approved credits.
• Complete the nine (9) core courses with a grade of C (2.00) or better in each course.
• Complete a minimum of three (3) approved graduate elective courses with a grade of C (2.00) or better in each course.
• Earn a grade of B (3.00) or better in the capstone project/course.
• Earn an overall CGPA of 2.50 or higher for all graduate-level coursework completed.
• Complete all requirements for the M.Ed. in no more than 25 terms of active enrollment including any periods of separation from the University.