Generic filters
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in excerpt

Will I need to take general education courses?

Each of the six undergraduate degree programs offered by University of the People requires completion a certain number of courses in the relevant major as well as general education courses. A comprehensive list can be found in our University Catalog