Generic filters
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in excerpt

What do I need to provide if I was homeschooled?

University of the People welcomes all individuals who meet the admissions criteria to apply including homeschooled applicants. Homeschooled applicants must provide notarized/official proof of high school completion, be 16 years of age or older, and must meet the requirements for English language proficiency.
Additionally, homeschooled applicants who were supervised by their school district or Education Department must send their official diploma and transcripts or notarized copies. Other homeschooled applicants must send an official GED diploma and transcript or equivalent. 
Please email your admissions advisor for more information.