Generic filters
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in excerpt

How do I send my original documents or academic certificates?

You may submit documents online via the UoPeople Portal or ask your school to send us your official documents directly. You will not need to submit your documents before you start studying with us, and you will have a full year to complete this requirement from the beginning of your studies.


For applicants still wishing to send their documents to the Office of Admissions in Pasadena, California, must send to the following address:


University of the People
595 E. Colorado Boulevard. Suite 623
Pasadena, CA 91101, USA


When sending scanned documents, you must adhere to the guidelines as follows:


1. An official diploma (or transcript showing graduation) must be sent directly to UoPeople (either mailed or submitted online); or


2. A photocopy of the original diploma (or transcript showing graduation) certified by a notary must be sent directly to UoPeople (either mailed or submitted online).


You can read more about our Tips for Sending your Documents to the Office of Admissions.