Generic filters
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in excerpt

How do I get a scholarship or grant if I am unable to pay the fees?

University of the People is dedicated to opening access to higher education around the world for all qualified individuals who face various constraints accessing higher education. For students unable to pay our fees, UoPeople works extremely hard to ensure that no student of UoPeople is left out of higher education for financial reasons. Contact your advisor for further information! Not sure who your advisor is? Email [email protected].