Generic filters
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in excerpt

How do I drop or withdraw from a course?

Students who do not wish to participate in courses must communicate with the University in order to drop or withdraw from a course. Failure to request a drop or withdrawal from a course will result in the student’s continued enrollment in the course even if no further work is done in the course.

Online forms  which allow the student to request to drop or withdraw from a course are now available on the Self Services Portal.  All drop/ withdrawal request forms will be sent directly to and processed by Student Services. Please refer to the University Catalog or contact your Program Advisor for more information.