Generic filters
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in excerpt

How can I appeal my grade?

Students requesting a grade change are encouraged to speak with their course instructor. If after communicating with the instructor a student is unable to reach a resolution, the student may request a Grade Appeal form from their personal program advisor. You can read more about grade appeals in the University Catalog.