Generic filters
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in excerpt

Do you accept alternative documents to a High school diploma?

Yes, you may send a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctorate diploma AND transcript instead of a high school certificate and transcript. UoPeople does not accept any post secondary degrees other than a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate from accredited institutions of higher education. The accreditted institution must require a high school diploma to attend.