Generic filters
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in excerpt

Can I apply if I already have a college degree?

Yes, of course! We welcome all eligible individuals to study at UoPeople, including those who have already studied at the university level. If you have completed an Associates, Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate program, you may send your university diploma(s) and transcript(s) in place of a high school diploma and transcript.


University of the People offers the following eight degrees: Associate and Bachelor degrees in Computer Science; Associate, Bachelor and Master degrees in Business Administration; Associate and Bachelor degrees in Health Science; and a Master degree in Education. Visit the UoPeople Applications page to apply now!